REMOTE Assistant 3
Downloads: Update Software
The Remote Assistant allows you to use your computer to control functions on your K10D and K20D camera, while it is connected via USB cable. While having many standard camera functions and direct download capabilities under your control on the computer.
Captured Images are saved to computer.
The Pentax Remote Assistant 3 also offer some extended functions as follows.
* It can operate with more than 2 cameras when connected
* Interval Mode / Timer Mode / Blub Timer Mode
- For using the Remote Assistant with K10D camera, you are required to be installed K10D firmware version 1.20 or later.
- Click here to update firmware version.
- K20D can be used the Remote Assistant without update.
The Remote Assistant can be used only for K10D and K20D.
For Windows Vista right click the icon of PENTAX REMOTE Assistant 3 or PENTAX PHOTO Browser 3 and click [ Execute as Administrator(A)]
|Name||PENTAX REMOTE Assistant 3 (Ver.3.51) (For Windows)|
|Registered name||INSTRA0351.exe (6,721 Kbyte)|
|System requirement||OS : Windows XP SP2 or later / Windows Vista
CPU : Pentium 4 or later (Pentium 4 2.0GHz or more recommended)
Memory : 1.0GB or more (2.0GB or more recommended)
Free disk space : 250MB or more (500MB or more recommended)
|Applied product||K10D / K20D|
How to Update
- Please download and save the file into appropriate folder on your Hard disk
- Double click the downloaded file
- The Installer will start, following to the installation display
- When the installation will be completed and the massage is displayed, click [Finish].
28. May, 2008
PENTAX REMOTE Assistant 3 (Ver.3.51)
- Support K20D
- Support limited synchronize of shooting condition between different camera
- Support custom image
- Shorten the displaying of lens name on Image data pane
- Addition of lens data - [smc PENTAX-DA18-55mmF3.5-5.6ALII], [smc PENTAX-DA55-300mmF4-5.8ED], [smc PENTAX-DA*200mmF2.8ED[IF]SDM], [smc PENTAX-DA*300mmF4ED[IF]SDM] and [smc PENTAX-DA35mmF2.8 Macro Limited]
- Improve superimpose indication in viewfinder when setting AF area Auto.
- Improve dialog display when using continuous shooting (Lo)
28, November 2007
Update lens data
smc PENTAX-DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3ED AL[IF] can be displayed
Only lens data is updated therefore, please execute the update after installing PENTAX REMOTE Assistant 3
24 May, 2007 Version 3.01
The item of "2nd synch" was deleted from a menu of the flash mode of the shooting conditions panel when the camera mode is set on "X"