This clip-on-type flash features a compact, lightweight body, a guide number of 20 (at ISO 100/m) and simple dial operation to assure effortless flash photography for everyone.
- Compact design with a guide number of 20 (at ISO 100/m).
- Simple mode dial operation offers P-TTL with pre-flash to assure proper exposure.
- Flash exposure compensation can be set to -0.5 and -1 EV in P-TTL mode through dial.
- Full manual mode allows for more creative control.
- Flash coverage for focal lengths as wide as 28mm (in the 35mm format).
- Built-in, flip down diffuser covers focal lengths down to 24mm (in the 35mm format).
|Type||Clip-on, P-TTL auto flash|
|Guide Number||20 at ISO 100/m|
|Flash Control||TTL-series-control auto flash, manual flash|
|Flash Modes||P-TTL (TTL corrective auto flash, contrast-control auto flash)
TTL (TTL auto flash), M mode (Manual, Full)
|Flash exposure compensation||-0.5EV and -1.0EV (in P-TTL mode)|
|Discharge Angles||70º horizontal, 53º vertical (78º horizontal, 60º vertical with wide angle diffusor)|
|Focal Length Coverage||28mm equivalent (24mm equivalent with wide angle diffusor)|
|Flash Range||Approx. 0.7m-3.6m (at G.N.20, ISO100, F5.6)|
|Interval & Battery Life|| Alkaline batteries - approx 4s interval, 300 full discharges
Lithium batteries - approx 4s interval, 450 full discharges
NiMH batteries - approx 4s interval, 400 full discharges
|Colour Temp. Balance||Daylight|
|Sync Modes||Leading Shutter Curtain Sync|
|Other Functions||Auto Power Off, Test Discharge|
|Power Supply||Four AA size batteries (alkaline, lithium, NiMh)
TR Power Pack -3 available (optional)
|Dimensions||68 x 83.5 x 93 mm (W X H X D)|
|Weight||190g (without batteries)|