SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for Windows
Downloads: Update Software
Thank you for using PENTAX digital camera.
PENTAX wishes to announce the release of the Windows Updater for update the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX. RAW data from other than PENTAX Q, PENTAX Q10, K-01 and K-30 camera, data cannot be read.
|Name||SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX(Version 220.127.116.11) for Windows|
|Registered name||SILKYPIX3PENStart.exe (69.558Kbyte)|
|System requirement||OS : Windows 8 / Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) / Windows Vista (32bit/64bit)/ Windows XP (SP3 or later, Home/ Pro 32bit)
CPU : Intel Pentium compatible processor (Pentium 4/Athlon XP or higher recommended), Multiple core (Intel Core i7,i5 /Core 2 Quad, Duo/AMD Phenom II X6,X4 /Athlon IIX4,X2) compatible
Memory :1.0GB or more (2.0GB or more recommended)
Free disk space : 100MB or more
Monitor: 1024x768 dot, 24bit full color or more
|Copyright||Ichikawa soft Laboratory Co., Ltd.|
How to Update
- Please download and save the file into appropriate folder on your Hard disk
- Double click the downloaded file
- The Installer will start, following to the installation display
- When the installation will be completed and the massage is displayed, click [Finish].
[09, November 2012]SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX (Version 18.104.22.168) Updater
[Main changes from Version 22.214.171.124]
- When developing DNG files that taken by PENTAX Q10, Distortion Correction is optimized. .
[02, November 2011]SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX (Version 126.96.36.199) Updater
[Main changes from Version 188.8.131.52]
- Corrected ---When developing DNG file, noise may occur on right edge of image.
- Improved stability for general performance.
- This software may only be used by users who own the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX.
- This software is covered by a software license agreement. Please read the software license agreement before downloading the software.
- You will have agreed with this software license agreement when the download starts.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX (Windows) Updater Software License Agreement
The customer (hereinafter "the user") shall verify the following items below related to the use of the licensed software supplied to the user by PENTAX RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. (hereinafter "PENTAX").
The download starts when you press "I agree. Start download." on this software license agreement.
- Definition of terms
- Licensed software: "Licensed software" means the captioned program in a format that the user can download from the PENTAX website or from a site empowered by PENTAX.
- Use : "Use" means the user downloading and retrieving the licensed software from the PENTAX website or from a site empowered by PENTAX.
- Designated machine: "Designated machine" means the single computer system set up in order for the user to use the licensed software.
- Reproduction: "Reproduction" means reproducing the licensed software on a storage device in the same format as the user downloaded or a different format.
- Modification: "Modification" means performing alternations or making additions to the licensed software, or creating separate software that makes use of all or a portion of the licensed software.
- Grant of license
PENTAX grants a non-exclusive license to the user on the condition that the user uses the licensed software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this software license agreement. The user may only use the licensed software on the designated machine.
Reproduction of the licensed software
The user shall not reproduce the licensed software for purposes other than to save and backup the licensed software intended for use on the designated machine.
- Modifying the licensed software
The user shall not modify or reverse engineer the licensed software for any reason.
- Property rights and copyright
The copyright and other property rights for the licensed software and for reproductions of the licensed software belong to PENTAX regardless of any reason. The user shall not remove the copyright notations from the licensed software or from reproductions of the licensed software.
- Grant of sublicense
The user shall not transfer possession of the licensed software or reproductions of the licensed software to third parties, and the user shall not transfer the license nor grant a sublicense of the licensed software to third parties.
- Agreement period
This software license agreement is effective on the day the user starts using the licensed software and is valid until the time the user stops use. Provided that, when the user has violated any portion of this software license agreement, PENTAX may revoke the license granted to the user for the licensed software and terminate the software license agreement.
- Obligations after termination
After the software license agreement is terminated, the user, at the user's own responsibility, shall dispose of the licensed software after rendering it into a state where it cannot be used by third parties, and dispose of reproductions and modifications of the licensed software, and all materials related to the licensed software.
- Guarantee of the licensed software
PENTAX shall not guarantee that the licensed software is suitable for the user's designated purposes, or that the licensed software is useful, or that this licensed software is free from defects, nor shall PENTAX make any other guarantees related to the licensed software.
- Exporting the licensed software
The user shall not directly or indirectly export all or a portion of the licensed software without obtaining the necessary permission from the Government of Japan or the governments of the relevant countries.
- PENTAX's responsibilities
PENTAX assumes no responsibility under any circumstance for direct or indirect damage or damage from ripple effects that occurs from using the licensed software, for damage to data, programs, or other intangible properties, or for loss of usage benefits and lost profits.
- Responsibility for employees
The user assumes all responsibility that the user's employees (those employees that the user has a responsibility to manage or monitor based on an employment relationship) fully comprehend the obligations set forth in this software license agreement and faithfully fulfill those obligations.